Multipurpose aluminium rung ladder NV 3321
- leaning rung ladder
- leaning, L-shaped rung ladder
- work platform
- Upgraded series for professional use.
- Very lightweight but extremely durable and reliable.
- 600 mm wide base width for maximum reliability.
- Rungs and stiles are made from extruded aluminium profiles.
- Strong riveting connects rungs and stiles providing extra reliability and lasting quality.
- Technology for attaching steps of high reliability.
- Stiles with additional reinforcement in the most loaded places.
- Rifled surface of 30 mm-rungs for maximum safety when ascending the rung ladder.
- Removable handrails for added safety.
- Reliable self-locking.
- Locking hinge device is regulated by one hand.
- Removable floor for the “Work platform” position made of aluminum / laminated plywood.
- Two wide transverse 750 mm cross-bars provide high stability when working in all positions.
- Cross-bars are quickly installed and removed using special fasteners.
- Feet for cross-bar prevent risk of slipping, they are reliably riveted.
- Plastic inserts of the cross-bar mount protect the profile and surrounding surfaces from damage.
- Riveting shoe made of durable two-component plastic with rivets prevent slipping.
- Additional braces and stops for maximum structural rigidity.
*Product parameters are subject to change.
|Sku||Steps||А, m||B, m||D, m||Е, m||F, m||G, m||H, m||С, m||I, m||К, кг||Объём, m3||Weight, kg|